Saturday 26 July 2008



Today I had the most gorgeous meal of all times!! It was rice with king prawns and scallops!!!!!!!!!!!omgg it was frikkin delicious, followed by mascarpone icedcream and red fruit!!! My bf cooked it and it was a masterclass dish!!I can only recommend it :DD we emptied 2 bottles of champagne and sat til it was dark in the garden with the chimmenea on!! It was a wonderful summers day which i wish to everybody to experience.. good food n drink and sitting with the one u love , nothing beter than that:DDD Later on --a bit boozed--I wrote a letter to my mom about it with a quill and ink and real old fashioned paper--that was fun cause it looks like a letter from the oldern days:)My quill is one with ostrich feather--its huge and really fluffy, its a joy to write with it!( the pic is out of the internet via google search)what I now need is to create a crest and coat of arms--In England u can get it done officially but it costs about 3000 british pounds:P so im trying to invent one myself, my brother gave me an idea once and I`ll try to get it done now , then I`ll get it onto a wooden seal and then in wax:DDD and then I can seal my letters with my unique family crest--if thats not cool I dunno what is:D
In sl i bought a loveley shirt--its bi-coloured and with little things on it like icecones and sweets, really cute to a really good price:D It is from ornamental life.

0 comments:

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você