Friday 18 July 2008

tattoo goo and more dresses




I have been watching a tattoo programme today!!! It is called miami ink or something like that. The guy was makin a girl a tattoo with a panamanian logo, the holy frog( this isnt a joke, its like a logo for the old Maya culture , if I understood right!) and it was made of shades of orange, red, yellow and blue!! It was so awesome, It made me desire a new tattoo!! Now , I have one which I drew myself but i would soooooooooooo love another coloured one !! The stuff is just so wonderful!I think once one has experienced it and likes it, one is addicted lol!(If it has been done properly, that`s for sure--always look out for hygenics and the art of the person who is doing the tattoo!!!It really is important not to go for the cheepest version!It might be costly in the end but it is not exchangable lol!what i personally found really helpful is that stuff u get at the studio, mine is called tattoo goo and it is like a moistiouriser, helps towards the healing :D The pictures show dresses from a place called Adam n Eve, they sell skins , shoes, hair, accessoires,ball gowns and normal casual clothes. Quits nice place and I couldnt resist to get those nice dresses:D Asrael was having fun driving his raceing boat around the sim to show off to some friends, ehhe, but this time he didn`tdrive into my yacht:DD I am grateful for that hehehehh!!^^Did i say how talented Laeus Razor is?? Check his studio out-(he has got a blog too)he does piercings and some clothes tooo and he constantly works on new stuff and above all he is such a nice person!!Good friend and great fun:))I wanna pic up on Samara`s blog where she tells about her experience with contests....I am very much of the opinion that it is riddicoulous to complain after not winning a contest!! honestly--its all down to voting fair and its not about tp-ing friends in just to share the price or to complain about not having won later--it supposed to be fun to dress and / or shop for the event and meet ppl and have fun!! take it easy ppl and don`t get so uptight about this !!omg
there`s much more to it then just the money:P

3 comments:

Laeus Razor said...

You say the sweetest things! Thank you so much Apryll!!!! <3

Unknown said...

If you are digging "Miami Ink," check out my MI-related blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/

Apryll Miles said...

laeus-i cant open ur profile cause its not shared yet:)Same with victoria:)

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você