Tuesday 15 July 2008

candied apple and afk...




wheeyy!! I`ve been in London for the weekend and it was fabulous:D!shopping and sight seeing:))the only problrm occcured when some guy wanted to get onto our hotelroom! he got lost and confused the doors( drunk? lol) well--its a thing that one can live without but it was kinda hilarious. Romeu and Kashmir had been to a sim called REC.Its like a 3D sim and u can get some gadgets there.Kinda cool. They have been playing around with a camera set where she had a mic and he was animated by this bic camera, really cool stuff!Just one warning: beware the dodgy candied apples:))theres a saying--shared pain is half the pain--if i rememver right:DDDThe afk shot was taken after Samara thought it would be wise to let people know he is away from the keyboard for not offending anyone hehhehhe--it makes me laugh lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the REC sim for for like 4 minutes before someone told me to wait for him. lol So I have yet to see the entire sim. I'm still waiting. lol I have faith that I will one day see it.

Apryll Miles said...

let me know and we go together--if HE is not getting into gear lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your website
I made with photoshop backgrounds for myspace or youtube and more
my backgrounds: www.igset.com
take care and thank you again!

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você