Friday 11 July 2008

fishing and fashion...




Samara did put up a little place to fish--I never thought it would be be possible to have fun fishing in sl, but here we go!! omg I found salvage and fish and I even earned some xp!! It is great fun really lol!!One has just to wear the rod and click a bucket for bait and there we go!haha-the fish one catches is alltogether awesome and so colourful and the stuff I found--a blue and a pink bikini top hehehe-who says fashion and fishing won`t go together:)))( the necklace btw is from The Closet, jeans are from somapop)Oi! I hope I`ll find the matching bikini bottoms too:)!( I wont mention the right boot(s)....:D, well it might be good for something--you never know lol)Riding is also a great activity in sl I find! The sl riding club must have the longest trail , it is massive and includes several sims, it never ends and leads along loveley beaches, woods, and cool houses! it`s really fun and very calming too if you listen just to the beat of the horse`s steps.Akk are my favourite horses, but the choice is up to you:D

0 comments:

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você