Wednesday 9 July 2008

F.A.R.T..inc--my shops^^




I just wanted to introduce my shops i have opened in sl! I have one in bourbon street in new orleans, one in new york city and one at the gothica mall in anarchy! After i discovered the magic of the photoshop, I`ve made several pictures and I thought they were good enough to introduce them to the virtual world:D I sold pieces and that shows people seem to like them!! I`m totally thrilled by that and it made me produce t-shirts and bangles too:))Slowly but surely I`ll make more, I just need to find time and patience for it:D So if you want --stop by:D--The name actually was invented by my bf; one day i was asking him*i need a name for my shops, it must be something that sticks in the mind, must be short and it has to be something with `art` in it* and the reply was * FARTinc*
after lmao I decided to use it as my brand and i still find it cool:DDD

0 comments:

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você