Thursday 31 July 2008

hair and dreams

I`ve been to the hairdressers today well--I`ve been to get the cut on tuesday and I got the colour done today! for the first time ever in my whole life I got exactly what I wanted!!!!! It looks fabulous (hehehehe-I hope I dont sound arrogant:PP)!! I`ts come out better than I thought even and I`m totally chuffed!!!!!!!!!!I am so glad as hair is so important to me:)).I`ts a bob in brown and blonde and the contrast just makes it work.I`d really like to take my hat off to my hairdressers, but I am not sure if I am allowed to mention the names here, so I just leave it at that:D( maybe im adding the links:D)Who wants to see a glimpse of it, look at my first life pic in my sl-profile~:D Also I wanted to thank my friend Impression Milena for rezzin our beloved cathedral and for letting the dream live on a bit longer!! It means alot:D

0 comments:

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você