Monday 30 June 2008

*Bomb*, Steel and rezzday



Here we are at the bomb factory at anarchy:D yeah! laeus razor has his piercing studio here and he is awesome !! today is my rezzday and he gave me a piercing for free:DDD Romeu is given one by kashmir lool well not only in the face tho hahah!! Romeu played some songs for me which i like alot !Romeu said today the bomb is starting up again!! So soon it will rock our socks off!! good times in sight--I am excited:D It will have a grand re-opening, I will post the right date as soon as i get to know it:)!!!he also has done some animations!!! awesome too^^I am realy looking forward to rock again not only at the bomb, at salina too:D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! We missed your rez day. :( Happy Rez Day!!!

Apryll Miles said...

ty lol-not to worry:DD

Laeus Razor said...

Awww <3 Im in your blog! I hope I was gentle lol! The monroe looks so great on you!

Apryll Miles said...

uve been great laeus:DD eheh ur a blogger too n ow--woot:D

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você