Wednesday 25 June 2008

bbq and football(soccer)

Heyyy!!!today was shopping on the list again !OMG!!!and we had the coolest bbq!!rib eye steak, chicken fillet, vedge, pudding yammiee--we also watched the soccer semi final Germany vs Turkey on tv in the garden--with beer and bubbly!!:D It was hilarious as my mom and my bf were cheering for GER i was cheering for Turkey--i`ve been screaming turkye all the time and they only lost by 1 goal!! the turkish players were so much better but a bit unlucky:P so GER is in the final and tomorrow is the semi between Spain and Russia which will be really cool to watch:DDD So all together it was a funny and sunny day:) I wont log into sl today:( but im sure all my friends have a great time online:D

2 comments:

Samara's Blurbs said...

lol sorry Apryll but I am sooooooo happy that Germany won! lol I tried watching the game online but couldn't connect. I was so bummed :(

Apryll Miles said...

ahaha oh well--they kinda play good i suppose:))its spain tomorrow in the final--will be cool^^

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você