Tuesday 24 June 2008

birthday cakes and inventory


OMG today was awsome--we have been in the garden in the sun all day-relaxing and havin bubbly--yayy!!My bf`s birthday:DDDIn the evening we were out for dinner at a wonderful restaurant. Gorgeous lamb, swordfish,scallops,duck toffee pudding and so on--delicious but i rolled home lol!^^It was an old church that was converted-beautiful:D I later logged into sl and enjoyed a little time with Samara n Asrael on the new beach (pic is a bit older:P-i forgot to snapshot ) where he was creating and building stuff for the beach(i guess:))!We were talking as well about the inventory--omg--it really adds up over time:P I got about 10000 items but im not even the worst:D

2 comments:

Samara's Blurbs said...

mmm bubbly! Happy Birthday to your BF! :) It was great to see you today, Apryll! :)

Haha, I got my inventory down to 19,500 and then Asrael decided to take me shopping. It's all his fault!

Apryll Miles said...

heheh Samara!! its them always i know-as soon as u clean up they make a mess:))lol but it was fun i`m sure lol^^

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você