Friday 20 June 2008

Birthday of my blog!

Heyas there:D this is the birthday of my blog --Yay!! with the help of a dear friend i was able to access parts of my brain that somehow were able to upload a template--quite extraordinary because i am such a noob sometimes haha:D Well i will hopefully be able to post pictures as well!
I do draw alot on photoshop --mainly just learning how to work it and its mainly freehand pics --playing with colours and the amazing smudge tool!!:D Today was a really good day as i`ve managed to finish the exterior of one of my miniature dolls houses(adult houses-nice n realistic), it quite hard work as one has to assemble the stuff perfectly or it will be crooked after:P--In sl I`ve been surfing today --its ever so cool--the waves are very realistic and the boards are scripted so u can actually pop onto the waves and feel the fun!!Samara (a dear friend) who is owner of the fantastic salina beach club n sim had put up her own waves and we had alot of fun there too:) Well this is it for now--ill surely post more silly stuff:D

1 comments:

Samara's Blurbs said...

Hi sweets! Yay, you're a blogger now! Welcome. hehe I had fun surfing with you today! Thank you for all the fun and, seriously, thank you for not taking a picture of me surfing in my dress. lol *hugs*

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você