Saturday 16 August 2008

new sim - new home





After buying too many shoes I had to find a bigger place to live in, lol! Luckily Samara and Asrael were pondering about getting a new sim and in the end we got together with Papi and Moon and the 5 of us have a sim now! Its a void sim but with just 3 parties its just enough prims !! It is sooooo great and I love our theme too! It is all green with some hills and trees surrounded by water ! it is just ever so beautiful! I am lucky cause I was able to get alot of prims, so I could rez my tree house! I love it to bits and I am sure the others like it too:))Thank you guys for makin this possible!!!I could not have greater ppl to share a sim with:DDD( wish my bro could share with us :) but he is very busy as he just got his son:), so I suppose he has no time for comin` online now:D, but if he does , I hope we will be sharing the treehouse:))

0 comments:

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você