Tuesday 5 August 2008

Beach Contest !!!






very important!! Until wednesday we can submit our pictures for the salina picture contest!!!!!!!!!!Lots of awesome prices to win!!Thefirst pic on the beach shows my part of it so I am hoping to fetch a price too:DDD.Should it come to that then i wont forget my friend Jerome Deadlight!! he is a loveley person and I feel lucky to be able to call him friend(*you are more special than you think:D*)Asrael`s party was incredible and Sojurn Rossini played life! really cool!
I have been searching for jewellery and came across a shop that sells clothes , shoes acceoires ans jewellery! I`ts a bit expensive but ooohh my !! The stuff is good!! Check it out-it is Jador!!OMFG:D I love the place!
I have been watching Miami Ink and it was the episode with the bathroom! OMG I never thought someone can leave so much loo mess behind loooooooooooool gross!!But it was hilarious when Kat had to go and look after every guy to figure out who it was heheh!! Well done girl lol!
I would so love to get tattooed there! I must save up for it!I`d like a coloured fish or a chinese koi or chinese sign -or better: All of that hehe!My first I drew myself and I might do that again:D
(if anyone wonders what that floating thing is in the first pic...that`s my rock lobster with his little guitar, name=DR.Rockso,haha)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you love Miami Ink, check out my blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/

Apryll Miles said...

i cant--it says urs isnt accessable:(((

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você