Saturday 28 June 2008

People should smile more




What is it that makes bbq so attractive? is it the wonderful taste of food ? the smell? the wine? the chatting and the laughter?I think its all of it and the magic of all of them together!It`s amazing how fast we become exited and happy with a little thing like a gathering and an exchange of thoughts and opinions:D Today was awesome too--we chose a plant, the passionflower, and bought it for my mom. It will stay in our garden here and she will see its progress every year when she visits us around the time of when it gets the blossoms:DDD Its blossom is bright green, green. white purple , and shades of yellow and orange!!! Awesome!sl bore 5 minutes of more or less fun and I missed a cool time and pizza party with friends which is a shame!:P But well-if I get my Laptop, i`ll be able to join in more often maybe:D I am online now for a little and then thats it for today--but i keep saying--ppl should smile more:DDD just like Newton Faulkner sings^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Apryll I wish you could have joined us for the fun but honestly a RL bbq is much much better. lol

I'm glad you were able to join us for a little bit for the contest. It's always nice to see you. *hugs*

Apryll Miles said...

aww ty hun:DD love ya guys:DDD

 
Apryll`s spot - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você